Terms and conditions
1. Justelephants.co.uk is a site owned and operated by Elephantine Ltd.
2. We are registered in the UK operating under UK law. Our company number is 10783088.
3. We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
4. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered you will receive a full refund.
5. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, delivery details may not be changed after an order has been placed. Our labels are printed automatically from the information you provide, we accept no liability for loss caused by incorrect delivery details entered by you. If you need to change the address of a previous order you have made, please contact us, the order will not be updated automatically.
6. Orders may be rejected and refunded at any point before dispatch by us if delivery or payment details are flagged by our fraud prevention system. To try to minimise the chance of this happening if possible use a credit/debit card that has the same billing address as your order delivery address.
7. You agree to notify us of any problems by way of the contact page before taking any other action.
8. Any positive comments made with regard to the service that we provide, via email or any social media outlet, may be used as a testimonial on the website. Should we use your comment as a testimonial and you don't want this to be publicly shown please kindly contact us so that we can remove this for you.
9. Giveaways and competitions on Social Media channels are run across multiple sites and the winner will be selected from the collective entries. We reserve the right to re-draw the selected winner if communication is not received within 7 days of contacting or announcement.
10. You must be over eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
11. All transactions are charged in GBP.
12. If there any conditions specific to your product such as the restriction of sale for age-restricted products and services we will include this information in the product description.
13. These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Use of personal data
14. Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
15. By registering an account or placing an order, you agree that you may receive email promotions delivered to the email address you have provided. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
17. We may disclose your personal data if we sell our business, agents and service providers. We may also provide the data where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
18. We may monitor traffic to our site using Google Analytics to collect information about the usage of the site to help us improve it.
19. We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
20. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
21. You are responsible for taking reasonable care of looking after your username and password as you are liable for orders placed using your account.
22. If you do not understand or agree to all the statements please exit this site immediately.
23. Delivery is in United Kingdom only. Our items are shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery. The average delivery time is 3 working days from the date of dispatch. If your item has not arrived within this time frame it may be held up in Royal Mail's sorting network. Unfortunately, we have no way of locating a parcel once passed to Royal Mail so please contact your local sorting office for the most up-to-date delivery information - you can find the location of your nearest office by calling 0845 6050767.
24. An order to a UK mainland address is not classified as lost in transit until 10 working days after dispatch date. If an order is still not delivered after this timeframeswe will issue you with a replacement(s) or a refund at our discretion for the lost item(s). Lost in post claims are limited to 3 claims per account and address. Please also note that after 90 days an order can no longer be declared as Lost in Transit.
25. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
26. We do not provide a drop shipping service. Delivery addresses entered must be your own private residence or place of work.
27. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. We dispatch Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. We are not liable for any delays in delivery time.
28. Multiple items maybe sent in separate packages.
29. If for any reason part of your order cannot be fulfilled you will be issued a full refund for the item/s cost and notified via email. The rest of your order will be dispatched and shipped as usual.
30. You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of 14 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
31. You may return it to us unopened order in the same condition it was in when delivered to you with a fully completed returns form at your own expense within 14 days of receipt for a full refund; after 14 days we do not accept returns. We do not accept returns for non-faulty unwanted items in any circumstance if they have been opened/unsealed. You will be liable for all charges incurred in returning the order.
32. We aim to process returns within 72 hours of receipt when possible. Unfortunately during busy periods such as Christmas this can take longer. Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed. You will be automatically notified via e-mail when your return has been processed.
33. PLEASE RETURN GOODS VIA RECORDED DELIVERY ONLY. If goods are not sent back to us by recorded delivery and/or in case the goods are lost or not received, Just Elephants cannot be held responsible for any loss sustained.
34. Before returning any item please download the returns form from the contact us page. Please contact us via email for an authorisation number. Please note that it may take longer to process a return that does not include a returns form and authorisation number. To return a product please print this returns form and follow the below instructions (if you do not have a printer a written form with this same information is fine). Please have your order number and delivery details to hand.
35. For heavy items we advise you to send the product via a Royal Mail service with extended insurance so you are adequately covered should the item be lost or damaged in transit.
36. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
37. All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (link). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
38. If an item is returned to us as undelivered by the postal services, we are unable to send the item out again but will refund you for the purchase and contact you informing you of the situation.
39. For returns found to be faulty we will credit your postage costs up to £2.90 to your Just Elephants account that will be created to dispatch your order. For faulty items we will either replace the product with the same or offer a refund should the product no longer be available.
40. Please note we can only accept a faulty return if your item is returned complete, including all the original manufacturers packaging, so please do not throw this away upon purchase or we may not be able to accept the item back. When returning a good please be as specific as possible about the fault on the returns so our test centre can attempt to replicate it. Please make sure the item is wrapped securely to avoid damage. Usually the cardboard box in which the product was originally sent in can be used.
41. We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
42. We are also only able to accept returns of products with an inherent fault and not items that are no longer operating due to neglect or other means of damage.
43. We test every single return; please allow 7 working days for this procedure. If a returned item is found not to be faulty by our test centre we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the postage.
44. Damaged Goods
45. If your item arrives in the post damaged please contact us immediately by email.
46. If you do need to return a damaged product we will require the original packaging the item arrived damaged in.
47. In the unfortunate event that we send you the incorrect item or multiple copies of the same item you may return the product to us unopened within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. We will refund your account the total sale amount and refund your return postage cost up to £2.90. This will be completed once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 days). Please package securely and return by Recorded Delivery along with our return form.